TRUST OUR GP CLINIC TO PROVIDE THE HEALTH CARE YOU NEED
As a modern General Practice in the heart of Dalyellup, we provide patient-focused care to a diverse community. Besides caring for Dalyellup, we have patients from Stratham, and Gelorup.
What patient-focused care means for us
- We understand that everyone has different health care expectations and needs
- We respect your right to choose health care that fits with your cultural and personal values
- We aim to support you to live your healthiest possible life in every sense.
What patient-focused care means for you
- You will be treated as a whole person not as a collection of symptoms describing a specific condition or illness
- You will be listened to and encouraged to ask questions
- You and your family will have say in planning your care and treatment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Patients
We support the holistic health care practices outlined in ‘Closing the Gap’. We work closely with local and regional health services supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to enhance their health and wellbeing.
Patients needing help with English
If English is not your first language we can book a telephone interpreting service for you. If you would like someone who speaks your language to help you, please tell our receptionist when you book your appointment.